Thursday, August 25, 2011

Top Chef: Just Desserts Open Thread


Is anyone watching this disaster of a show? Last night Liss texted me to ask "Did u know Top Chef: Pink Donuts premiers tonight?!" I replied "No. I assumed it was cancelled." Because, really, it should have been. As last night's episode proved. (See above: Hubert Keller, master chef, dressed like a renaissance faire, because cupcakes.) There was a challenge in a soda shop then another involving fairy tails (typo and it stays). Some of the contestants appear incompetent. Others unlikeable. I am still waiting for the big reveal of who is the biggest misogynist homophobe. Because we all need someone to root against. I guess.

Last night's episode will be discussed, if anyone is interested, so if you haven't seen it, and don't want any spoilers, pack your knives whisks and go...

p.s.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...