Monday, August 8, 2011

Vintage Nails by David Barton

A few weeks back, I was invited by Maybelline to set celebrity manicurist David Barton a 'nail challenge' to create on my nails. Following a little help from my lovely twitter followers, I decided on a 'Vintage Inspired' look.


A few hours later in a dodgy looking warehouse in Dalston... this was the result!


If you want to see how David created the look, then check out the video below...


The products he used:

  • Maybelline Salon Manicure Base Coat
  • Maybelline Express Finish Onyx Black
  • Maybelline Express Finish Khaki Green
  • Maybelline Express Finish Top Coat
  • Gold Leaf
  • Various Gems & Chains
  • Tweezers


The look was surprisingly easy to create, definitely something I'll be trying at home!

What do you think of the finished look?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...