Monday, August 15, 2011

Wonderstruck: Taylor Swift's Fragrance Debut!

As a huge Taylor Swift fan myself, I first heard the she was to release a fragrance when I was handed a flyer on my way out of her concert at the O2 way back in March, and as a beauty and fragrance fanatic, I was excited to see what she would put her name too.


I may be a little late on the uptake here, as I believe the first photos of Taylor Swift's perfume debut were released a few weeks back... But I've only just seen them so I'm sure there are a few of you out there who will be excited (or disappointed as the case may be...) by the following photo:
I have to say I'm not as big a fan as I thought I would be. For some reason the bottle looks a little dated and slightly tacky?! I love the charm detail, but something about it doesn't look quite right... It could be the mixed-font logo or the gold and blue combo, but I can't quite put my finger on it.


Having said that... she could still pull it back with the fragrance itself and the description sounds good to me:


'The flawless beauty of freesia, apple blossom and raspberry spark a swirl of vibrancy and feminine allure. In the heart, a sweet surprise of blissful vanilla is embellished by airy, sun drenched honeysuckle and white hibiscus. Notes of golden amber and sandalwood are woven with a kiss of lush peach'




As for the name? Any hardcore Taylor fan will recognise it from her song 'Enchanted', which was penned for Owl City's Adam Young, and I like it. Somewhat magical, don't you think?!


I really can't wait to try this when it comes out in October... will any of you be keeping an eye out for this too?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...