Thursday, October 6, 2011

Why make a big deal abour Ash hiding her baby bump?

I have watched the Ash posts silently and now is the time I thought I should voice my opinion.

Ash is 8 months pregnant now and she recently made a couple of public appearances at the puja pandals. Ever since the photos were out, I saw a lot of comments here that she is trying hard to conceal her baby bump. It was quite apparent that she was doing so going by the videos that were released. Added to it, the Bachchans did not leave her side and it kind of looked like they were trying to cover her from the media.

So it is very clear that she is definitely trying to stay away from the photogs.

My question is why is this been made a huge debate. I call it huge debate because today I saw a couple of leading Indian dailies talk about the same.


Ash, I know has always been a very private person. This coming from her came as a no surprise to me. So my question to you is shouldn't Ash have any right to privacy given that her pregnancy has become a national topic of discussion?

And since when did hiding a baby bump equal using a surrogate mother? And if it was a surrogate mother, is there anything wrong in it?

I understand Ash is a celeb and so the scrutiny is justified. But dont you think Ash on her part is justified in having some privacy?

Please share your thoughts on this topic and lets not be mean given that this is a very sensitive issue.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...