Saturday, September 10, 2011

Beautiful Nails And Jewellery

Thought I’d show you a Nail look which was inspired by the colour block trend! I usually don’t experiment with different nail patterns so I thought I’d use a two-tone Nail look which looks great in the summer. It’s really easy to do, I used a nude colour all over the nail. The Nail polish is from Jordan so it’s not really a well known brand but any nude colour will do. I then chose a neon pink colour and with my free hand painted a stripe at the tip of the nail like you would with a French manicure. This look is wearable and it’s not too out there. I personally love the look and will be experimenting with other colours!



P.S I would like to mention that the ring and bracelet that I’m wearing in the picture is from an amazing jewellery company called Bangle Box, she’s got some beautiful pieces that would suit everyone’s taste. 
Here are some of the pieces in her collection:















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...